COVID-19 NOTICE: We’re accepting reservations on a limited basis. In order to protect our guests and ourselves, and maintain physical distancing, we will only book one of our rooms on any day unless the second room is for guests in the same group. We are serving only continental breakfast (granola, fruit, yogurt, etc.) at this time - our hot breakfast option is not available.
Prospective guests must agree to the following:
IF, AT ANY TIME BEFORE YOU ARRIVE, YOUR ANSWER IS YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION AND WE WILL ISSUE A REFUND:
- Have you or anyone traveling with you tested positive for COVID-19 by any method at any time?
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
IF, AT ANY TIME BEFORE YOU ARRIVE, DAVE OR LISA’S ANSWER IS YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, WE WILL CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION AND ISSUE A REFUND.
Please note: Lisa provides direct medical care at a non-COVID medical facility, but there is still potential for exposure.
- There is no restaurant in town. The closest food service facilities are 10 miles away in Biggs Junction and Rufus.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen and we cannot allow guests to store food in our refrigerator at this time.
Thank you for your understanding.
COMFORTABLE ROOMS WITH QUEEN BEDS AND PRIVATE BATHROOMS
Wasco House Bed & Breakfast is located in the quiet town of Wasco in Sherman County, Oregon. Nestled between the Columbia, Deschutes, and John Day rivers, we offer the perfect location for you to explore north-central Oregon and south-central Washington. Whether you want to tour the wheat fields and wind farms, enjoy river sports such as fishing, rafting, or wind surfing/sailing, hunt petroglyphs or wild game, visit local wineries, or explore the picturesque back-roads by car, motorcycle, or bicycle, our comfortable rooms and hospitality will provide you with the perfect way to begin and end your day!
For the comfort of all of our guests, Wasco House B&B is a non-smoking facility and no pets are allowed.
Copyright © 2019 Wasco House Bed & Breakfast - All Rights Reserved.