We are now taking limited reservations. In order to protect our guests, ourselves and our community, prospective guests must agree to the following:
GUESTS MUST HAVE RECEIVED THEIR FINAL DOSE OF AN FDA AUTHORIZED COVID-19 VACCINE AT LEAST 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. GUESTS MUST PRESENT A CDC COVID-19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD AT CHECK-IN.
If your answer is yes to any of the following questions, please notify us and we will cancel your reservation and issue a refund (we will do the same if our answer is yes). Within 14 days prior to your arrival:
- Have you had a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who had a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you participated in an indoor gathering of more than 6 people outside your household, or have plans to do so while a guest?
- Lisa provides direct patient care at a medical facility, where there is potential for exposure.
- There are no dinner restaurants in town, and guests do not have access to our kitchen. Please see our Q&A page for further information.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING - DAVE & LISA
COMFORTABLE ROOMS WITH QUEEN BEDS AND PRIVATE BATHROOMS
Wasco House Bed & Breakfast is located in the quiet town of Wasco in Sherman County, Oregon. Nestled between the Columbia, Deschutes, and John Day rivers, we offer the perfect location for you to explore north-central Oregon and south-central Washington. Whether you want to tour the wheat fields and wind farms, enjoy river sports such as fishing, rafting, or wind surfing/sailing, hunt petroglyphs or wild game, visit local wineries, or explore the picturesque back-roads by car, motorcycle, or bicycle, our comfortable rooms and hospitality will provide you with the perfect way to begin and end your day!
For the comfort of all of our guests, Wasco House B&B is a non-smoking facility and no pets are allowed.
Copyright © 2021 Wasco House Bed & Breakfast - All Rights Reserved.